[Cprb] Draft Agenda for tonight

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 10 11:44:54 CST 2004

Here's a little agenda for tonight.  Feel free to add to it.  Let me know if
you want to facilitate :) or take some notes!

I.  Introductions (5 minutes)
II.  Update on where we are now (co-sponsors, resources, etc.) (5 minutes)
III.  What do we need to bring this to the city council??  (~20 minutes...
or more)
 - Set goals and timeline for obtaining more co-sponsors.
 - Set goals and timeline for potential petitioning.
 - Further Communications with City Council Members?
 - Getting more individuals interested
 - Other suggestions
IV.  Possible CPRB events (~20 minutes)
 - Should we do something about the letter from Debra Williams
 - Chuck D coming to campus in early April
 - Possible rally?  organized by Student Peace Action