[Cprb] curious

Melissa Mahoney ptownzoid at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 08:56:42 CST 2004

hi,
i recieved some info on your group through a campus
group and was interested in getting involved.  would
you be able to send me info on when/where stuff?  i am
a junior at ISU but i live in Urbana, also I am a
criminal justice major and share the same concerns
about po-po misconduct that you do, i believe i could
bring somne valuable insight to your group since i
have some first-hand knowledge of exactly what is and
is not appropriate for police to do.  please let me
know if there would be a place for me in your group,
thanks,
melissa mahoney