[Cprb] curious

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Wed Feb 18 16:08:08 CST 2004

Hi Melissa,

There's a place for everyone in this group.  Your insight would be very
welcome.  Our next meeting is going to be tuesday, Feb 24th at the IDF
(the corner of springfield and wright streets).  Hope to meet you there.

Ken

>>> Melissa Mahoney <ptownzoid at yahoo.com> 02/18/04 8:56 AM >>>
hi,
i recieved some info on your group through a campus
group and was interested in getting involved.  would
you be able to send me info on when/where stuff?  i am
a junior at ISU but i live in Urbana, also I am a
criminal justice major and share the same concerns
about po-po misconduct that you do, i believe i could
bring somne valuable insight to your group since i
have some first-hand knowledge of exactly what is and
is not appropriate for police to do.  please let me
know if there would be a place for me in your group,
thanks,
melissa mahoney