[Cprb] Champaign Stun gun thing

J. Wason jbw29 at joimail.com
Mon Mar 1 02:17:54 CST 2004

At 08:21 PM 02/29/04 -0600, Walling, Jennifer wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>So our next meeting is supposed to be March 9, and I think it's been posted
>in the Public I and such.
>However, that is the night that the city council is going to talk about the
>purchasing of tasers and pepper spray.
>Should we be going to that instead?  I could try to move the meeting to be
>later or something.  I just don't know if the IDF will give me my money back
>and I don't want to dish out another $20.
>
>What do you all think?
>-jen

It does kinda seem like we of all people should be demonstrating
interest/concern about the taser issue.

I wasn't aware that you were shelling out $20/month for us to use the IDF
room, Jen.  I guess I didn't give it sufficient thought.  We should be
taking up a collection or something.

I hope others will chime in about this issue - both of these issues, in fact.

John