[Cprb] Fwd: Cprb post from s-hill4@uiuc.edu

J. Wason jwason at joimail.com
Sun Mar 21 07:14:32 CST 2004

I'll respond to this one.  For some reason the groogroo server experienced
a failure in its "Mailman" software when I tried to authorize the sending
of this message, so I'm just forwarding it to the list.  I've e-mailed Zach
about the problem.

John

>Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 03:11:31 -0600
>From: s-hill4 at uiuc.edu
>Subject: "Police Review"
>To: cprb at lists.cu.groogroo.com

>Greetings,
>
>I received your little leaflet about the proposed "Police Review Board."
As I >read through it, I had one small question:

>HOW exactly would members be selected (elected? appointed?) to serve on
such a >Citizens Review Board?  WHO would make that determination of the
members?