[Cprb] from Jen Walling - reply to Ricky Baldwin

John Wason jbw29 at joimail.com
Fri Oct 15 22:17:34 CDT 2004

I don't know what this "uncaught bounce notification" means, and don't at
the moment feel like going to the trouble of trying to figure it out.  Here
and below is Jen's reply to Ricky's post:

> Let's have it from 6:30-7:30 in the free room!
>
>-Jen

I would concur with Jen.

And Jen....did we conclude at the last meeting that you would be the one
speaking at the Unity March on Oct. 23 about citizen police review boards?
Aaron and Carol Ammons were wondering if we had a speaker.  If Jen is not
the one speaking, then we need someone else.

John