[CPRB] update

jwalling at uiuc.edu jwalling at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 16 23:44:18 CST 2005

Hey CPRB folks,

Thought I'd give a quick update.

On the forum
- I think the consensus is that the time definitely should be
8:00.  Maybe we should find a way to help parents that attend
with babysitting?
- Mark Krug told me Friday that he'd definitely come.  Carol
or Aaron Ammons will definitely speak.  Ricky is working on
Rev. Bogan and I still haven't hear back from Laurel, but
I'll give her a call tomorrow.
- I think the survey is pretty much done.  I'm working on an
intro letter.  I think we'll have these to the candidates by
the end of the week.
- The press release announcing the event should go out this
Tuesday, so check your inboxes tomorrow for edits.

I think that we should either have a super short meeting on
Tuesday or meet outside the county board chambers.  They
really need people to go to the county board meeting in
support of the jail issues.

I'm going to do another round of fundraising letters tomorrw,
I think.  If you have any addresses of folks that you think
will give, please send!  We've got $383 now.

Alright, thanks everyone!

-Jen Walling