[CPRB] Some questions for you all...

jwalling at uiuc.edu jwalling at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 18 11:50:50 CST 2005

Hey folks,

So I talked to Laurel Prussing yesterday and she doesn't want
to speak unless we have all of the mayoral candidates speak.
Which is why I don't have the press release done yet...

So should we have each of the mayoral candidates give a 3-5
minute talk on their thoughts on community police relations?

Anybody else want to be the speaker on police review?

I'll see you all this Thursday at 6:45 outside the County
Board Chambers... We should be there to support the jail
phone contract and suicide issues!

Also, I officially have the room paid for and the taping paid
for.  ($50 deposit, $55 for 2 hours of taping).  Chris Foster
said that we could work with them on a time to play it and
they'd play it up to four times in a month!  So we should get
something good out of that even if we don't have a full house.

Alright, let me know what you all think!

-Jen