[CPRB] Candidate survey and letter, thoughts?

jwalling at uiuc.edu jwalling at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 21 00:43:59 CST 2005

Hey folks,

Ok, so attached is my final copy of the Urbana City Council
survey and letter.  I'd really appreciate it if those folks
who are not candidates read through the survey and let me
know their thoughts on it as soon as possible.  I plan on e-
mailing it to all of the candidates on Monday.

I think this is going to work out just great...  the jail
phone issue tonight at the county board meeting was presented
just beautifully and I think all of this will dovetail
nicely.

Alright, Hope you all are doing well!!

-Jen