[CPRB] Meeting Wed at 6pm - Bondurant Room

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 14:53:42 CST 2005

Thanks for asking, Esther-

I reserved the room.  I've been trying to think of a
catchy way to announce it - after our conversation
last time - but I guess time's about up.  Jen's
message does give me an idea:

How about a "Today Urbana, tomorrow the world" kind of
discussion, that is, preliminary strategy for
Champaign and UI campus police oversight efforts?

And, yes, I got my notice of tomorrow's taskforce
meeting in the mail the other day.  I could bring
copies of some of the research we did (costs from Iowa
City, etc.) especially since the conference didn't
happen - yes?

Thanks again, Jen and Esther-
Ricky
328-3037