[CPRB] MEETING CANCELLED!

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 22:38:47 CST 2005

MEETING CANCELLED!

It seems I spoke too soon (or emailed too soon).

I’ve spoken with all the “regulars” I think, but in
case others were planning to attend our regular
meeting (second Wednesday of the month at 6pm)
tomorrow, it’s off.  A combination of factors,
including the postponement of the Miami NACOLE
Conference due to global warming -er- another
hurricane, led to this.  There is really little to
discuss since the last meeting (Oct. 12) that won’t
wait at this point; some of us could only attend part
of the meeting (including, if it matters, me); etc.

Our next meeting ought to be

***Dec. 14 at 6pm***

on the last day of the rescheduled Miami Conference
(which is too bad).  By then the Urbana Mayor’s task
force on CPRB will have met twice (the next scheduled
meeting of THAT is Jan. 10 at 7pm).  And it appears
likely the process will begin wrapping up soon.  So I
think we ought to meet, come hell or high water.  I’ll
come even if I’m sick.  What do you say?

I propose a few agenda items (maybe you have more):

1. Update on Taskforce, schedule
2. Miami Conference (as much as we know)
3. Media
4. “Today Urbana, tomorrow the world” - Champaign,
University, etc.

Call me if you want to talk before that - 328-3037.

Take it easy,
Ricky