[CPRB] CPRB before Urbana

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Jul 23 10:24:06 CDT 2007

Tonight the city council, meeting as a committee, will review the
improved CPRB ordinance - 7 pm in City Hall at 400 S. Vine Street in
Urbana.  I suspect we will send the ordinance to our next council
meeting on August 6th for a final vote.

You are welcome to speak tonight, but please know that Carle Hospital
is presenting and dozens of residents from the Crystal Lake Park
neighborhood will likely be present to give public input.

I would recommend that you input be about specific revisions to the
ordinance.  If you are pleased with the changes that have been made,
you may want to encourage council members and the Mayor.  If you
prefer to send e-mails, here are the addresses:
casmyth at city.urbana.il.us,
dlchynoweth at city.urbana.il.us,
relewis at city.urbana.il.us,
bcbowersox at city.urbana.il.us,
dproberts at city.urbana.il.us,
hdstevenson at city.urbana.il.us,
lcbarnes at city.urbana.il.us,
llprussing at city.urbana.il.us.

I am still reviewing the ordinance changes and will send out opinions
later if I have some to share.  Generally speaking, much of what I
asked for during the meeting two weeks ago has now been included.

Thanks for all your support and thoughtful public input throughout this.

- Danielle