[C-U Smokefree Announce] Welcome to the C-U Smokefree Alliance

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 15 20:56:45 CDT 2004

Hi to all who support Smokefree public places.  By your request, we have added your name to our C-U Smokefree Announce list so that you may be kept abreast of our meetings and upcoming events.  If you would like more information about our group or activities, you can visit our website at

http://cu-smokefree.chambana.net

from there, you can sign up for more regular mailings if you prefer under "Mailing Lists" and go to "CU-Smokefree Info Page".  Feel free to unsubscribe from this list as well.

Upcoming meetings and events are:

We will have a display booth at the UIUC Health Fair, April 29 10-2, Illini Union

We will have a tent set up at Taste of Champaign, June 25-27.

C-U Smokefree Regular Monthly Meeting, Tuesday, May 4, Fritz Conference Room at the Carle Forum.  All regular meetings are held on the first Tuesday night.

I'm Scott Hays, the President of the C-U Smokefree Alliance, and feel free to contact me with questions, comments, or concerns anytime at 778-2645, or by email at sphays at chambana.net.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you soon!

Scott