[C-U Smokefree Announce] Health Fair and Monthly Meeting reminder

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 28 14:41:55 CDT 2004

Just a reminder to all of the C-U Smokefree Alliance supporters:

We will be staffing a display at the U of I Student Union Health Fair
tomorrow from 10 to 2 pm.  Stop by, introduce yourself and pick up some
materials if you can!

Remember, our next regular meeting is next Tuesday, May 4, 7pm at the
Carle Forum, Fritz Conference Room.  If you can, we ask you to print and
post a meeting flyer, which is available as a PDF file from our website.

Please visit our website for more information:
http://cu-smokefree.chambana.net

Thanks,

Dr. Scott P. Hays, President
CU-Smokefree Alliance

Center for Prevention Research and Development
Institute of Government and Public Affairs
University of Illinois
Champaign, Illinois  61820

email: sphays at chambana.net
phone: 217.778.2645