[Cu-wireless-alert] rts/cts threshold -> 256

Paul A. Kennedy pakenned at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 11 19:50:23 CDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 06:11:43PM -0500, David Young wrote:
> I changed the rts/cts threshold to 256 and things seem to work better.

I've updated the High Street node to the same threshold.  I'm presently
routing through Sacha's node.

> BTW, interesting statistics are emitted by wiconfig wi0 -o.

I will have to take a look at one of the other nodes.  Did you update
Peter's node when it was rebooted?

[wierd stats saying lots and lots of fragments, and discards due to no
buffers]

Could this all be due to just mangled packets by medium contention?

Paul