[Cu-wireless-alert] rts/cts threshold -> 256

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Fri Jul 11 18:11:43 CDT 2003

I changed the rts/cts threshold to 256 and things seem to work better.

BTW, interesting statistics are emitted by wiconfig wi0 -o. They are not
updated very often.  I don't know if there is anything I can do about
that. Some of the statistics are very curious, for example,

Receive discards due to no buffer:      8

(I wonder how the NIC buffers are exhausted?)

Also,

Received fragments:                     134019

(We don't use fragmentation.)

Dave