[CUWiN-Dev] equipment purchase options

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Fri Apr 1 20:05:37 CST 2005

This seems nice, but remember you need two for each node.

According to this:
http://store.microcom.us/ebu10101.html
... it operates at 48V.  Maybe it means *up to* 48V.  No mention of current capacity.

Heck, if you're going to be putting on the connectors anyway, just an RJ45 wall jack box ($0.95), and it saves you terminating two cable ends with jacks.  Less fuss and cost.

I'll bet the Professor could make one out of coconuts.  Or George Bush could imagine one out of thin air!

Best,

Carl Cook