[CUWiN-Dev] patches for building on linux

Bryan Cribbs bdcribbs at ojctech.com
Mon Apr 25 14:59:50 CDT 2005

I got back in town early this afternoon and came
to the office ~1:00.  I didn't have nearly as much
time with a computer as I expected while I was gone,
so I've made little progress.

I think the next priorities are for me to work out
how specifically the Add and Share pages will work,
and come back to the non-deliverable parts of the
web interface later.

* David Young <dyoung at pobox.com> :