[CUWiN-Dev] patches for building on linux

Bill Comisky bcomisky at pobox.com
Wed Apr 27 11:50:54 CDT 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, David Young wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 01:25:11PM -0500, Bill Comisky wrote:
>> After I fixed that the image build finished and I was able to mount it
>> fine.  I'll install & boot next time I'm in the office to check, but it
>> looks good.
>
> Great!

The image booted ok, but hslsd segfaults when it tries to start at boot
time.  I attached a tar file containing:

hslsd.* files from /var/core
hslsd from /etc/rc.conf.d
dmesg.boot from /var/run

If there's anything else I can provide, let me know.

hmm, I just tried the same build from our NetBSD box (1.6.2) and hslsd
segfaults there too.  So the differences between this build and the last
one where hslsd was working are:

NetBSD source:
NetBSD-current (22-Apr-2005) with host-tools-patch-22-Apr-2005 applied vs
patched 0.5.5 source from Chase

CUWiN source:
revision 3050 vs revision 3029

If you think the problem is with the NetBSD source, and your linux build
produced no hslsd faults, can you point me to the NetBSD source you
started with?

bill

--
Bill Comisky