[CUWiN-Dev] introduction from new member in South Africa

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Wed Aug 17 21:45:41 CDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 04:34:51PM -0500, David Young wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 10:51:43PM +0200, David Johnson wrote:
> > Hi all cu-wireless developers
>
> David,
>
> Great to have you on board.  Here are a couple of pointers and questions
> to get started:

Two more tips for getting started:

Have your developers subscribe to the cu-wireless-commits mailing list
at lists.chambana.net.  That's a good way to keep track of what is
changing in the source code, what branches are active, etc.

I have added some instructions for building to trunk/doc/local/building.