[CUWiN-Dev] thoughts re: mkstaboot stages

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Fri Feb 4 04:06:35 CST 2005

Something that's been on the mkstaboot wishlist for a long time are
customizable binary distributions.  I.e., you download a .tgz with binary
contents similar to the upgrade file, and then you run some script on it
that sets stuff like the nameservers.  Then you run some other script
that builds either a CF or an ISO image.  Bryan and I think it will be
fairly easy to polish off some of those wishlist items with the help of
the mkstaboot stages---somebody want a project? :-)