[CUWiN-Dev] Re: new patch for makeplist

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Jan 12 14:42:09 CST 2005

I'm not sure what I did to fix the SVN stuff. I upgraded my SVN
version, I killed all running SVN processes to stop something that was
keeping it locked, I restarted, I merged in the latest changes, and
now it works. The hanging was coming from whatever was keeping the
repository locked but I'm not sure what was causing that.

Anyway it's all good now.

Bill Comisky wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, David Young wrote:

> >> That mostly did the trick.  The find -mindepth option is still used once
> >> in user.subr.  I just replaced find with the just-built version in
> >> $DESTDIR/usr/bin (see attached) as a workaround.
> >
> > I sent a patch for user.subr the other day.  It should work.
>
> find $DESTDIR/etc/skel/*
>
> won't match the .* files.  '-type' is POSIX so
>
>    find $DESTDIR/etc/skel -type f
>
> works and doesn't match . or .. (see attached patch).
>
> bill
>
> p.s. The public svn server appears to be down.
>

> --
> Bill Comisky
> bcomisky at pobox.com

[ Attachment, skipping... ]