[CUWiN-Dev] ISO Build problem

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Jan 14 05:03:40 CST 2005

David Young wrote:
> > cd: can't cd to /u2/cuw-test/scratch-cuw/O/tools/file/build
>
> I haven't seen that before.
>
>         rm -rf ~/scratch-cuw/O/tools/file

Didn't work. Same error.

> and try again.  if that doesn't work,
>
>         rm -rf ~/scratch-cuw/O/tools ~/scratch-cuw/T

Trying...

The command that is giving me this grief is (by the way):

./build -i -u ~/r2459.iso

I am running this as cuw-test on a tree that already successfully
build compact flash and tgz images a few days ago and back then when
it tried to build the ISO I got all the way to the floppy problem. Now
it's dying way before then. My NetBSD sources haven't changed but I've
gone from r2437 to r2459 in the mean time.

Anyway I have to go catch a train so no ISO images for me by the time
I leave. I was hoping to test the console stuff and the ISO in general
but I will be unable to. I have not checked the kernel config patch
into SVN as it remains untested.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/