[CUWiN-Dev] wireless security interview:

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Jan 19 11:27:38 CST 2005

I just told Sascha that I am happy to be a spokesperson but that I
lack the time to set up a "live" demonstration. If someone isn't
interested in being on TV but has the time to set up a demo, I can run
the demo just fine. On the other hand if someone can set up the demo
AND wants to be on TV you should do it!

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/