[CUWiN-Dev] 0.5.4 status?

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Tue Jan 25 12:46:45 CST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Sascha Meinrath wrote:

> just curious what the status of 0.5.4 is, when nodes will be flashed, etc.
> so that i can start planning installs again.
>
> those in the know, let me know,

The branch was tagged last night.  SF had a service outage that kept me
from being able to upload the public release files and finishing the
"release" itself.

The private image files are available for you to begin your work.  I will
contact you offline with more info.  The sooner you can try them and get
us feedback the better.

Chase