[CUWiN-Dev] CUWiN Manuals Update:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Jan 28 11:45:11 CST 2005

Hi all,

Andrew Reynolds (who does documentation for CITES at UIUC) has agreed to
proof and finish up our documentation.  I may bring folks in for specific
(i.e. very quick) tasks to help fill in documentation holes.  Andrew's
been working on several mockups for the information architecture -- the
most promising is this one:

http://www.saschameinrath.com/misc/CUWiN_mockups/manuals/index.html

The manuals will be available both as specific web-pages that can be
printed out as well as a single canonical webpage that'll contain the
entire documentation (and is simply a cancatonation of all the other
pages).

Let me know if you have any suggestions,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst