[CUWiN-Dev] release images

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Jan 28 15:39:15 CST 2005

Hey Chase, I noticed that /u3/archive/releases/0.5.4 only has Flash
images for sandisk64 and sandisk128. It'd be great if you could
include official Chase-built release images for the net4526 geometry
as well since that is what the metrix boxes use.

I've got my own net4526 build from my final pre-release test and I'll
go ahead and install that on stuff because I know it works but it'd be
nice in general for our release process to include net4526 images.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/