[CUWiN-Dev] release images

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Jan 28 15:43:33 CST 2005

Oh and the other thing that might be nice for future releases is to
have the SVN version from which the release was built and/or the
release version in the file name instead of just the date. Then if
someone has some image files laying around it's easier to
differentiate the offical release builds from some random custom
builds. (it'd be nice if the default file name from teh various build*
scripts always included a svn revision insted of or in addition to the
date).

Just thoughts.