[CUWiN-Dev] Documentation Up: Please send me comments...

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Sun Jan 30 08:10:37 CST 2005

And if a table is made for chipsets, one column should be VOIP support.  This is a pivotal factor.

Only a few chipsets can support VOIP properly.  The bandwidth needed is only 64Kb, but latency is a make-or-break metric.  Latency of the wireless chipset should be around 15mS for reliable VOIP, not >50mS as with most chipsets.

I guess moving docs to Subversion would remove them from this discussion.

Best,

Carl Cook