[CUWiN-Dev] Documentation Up: Please send me comments...

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Jan 31 10:29:53 CST 2005

let's concentrate first on what's needed for feb 1st, but keep these
additions in mind for after the deadline.  i think that after feb 1st we
should put the documentation into subversion (which'll allow for a much
smoother process of updating things), but since this all needs to be
completed by tomorrow, just send along _specific_ (needed) changes and
we'll get them integrated for tomorrow's delivery.

these comments are a lower priority than the programming that needs to
happen; we'll also need to decide an arbitrary time to freeze coding so
that chase can make up the deliverables.

--sascha