[CUWiN-Dev] cuwireless.net forums are operational

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed May 4 12:34:47 CDT 2005

On Wed, 4 May 2005, Quantum Scientific wrote:

> Wow, nice job on the website.  What an improvement!
>
> Best,
>
> Carl Cook

Thanks Carl.  And a huge thanks to Steven Mansour, who has done the
incredible work to make the improvements.  Everyone should sign up for an
account.  If you plan to help improve the site, let me know and I'll
"upgrade" your privs (we especially need someone(s) to help expand the FAQ
section).

Let me know,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst