[CUWiN-Dev] recommended netbsd source

Bryan Cribbs bdcribbs at ojctech.com
Fri May 13 16:30:24 CDT 2005

* Quantum Scientific <Info at quantum-sci.com> :
> Has 8910 been officially determined as the port?

No, the nodes run thttpd on the standard port 80.
You were looking at a half-way functional mockup, which
happens to run on 8910 on a dev box.

I don't quite understand the caveats below.
There's no chance PHP is going to get anywhere
near our images.  We are striving to make the
system *smaller*.  ANSI C and /bin/sh are our tools.
thttpd meets our needs, though we might consider
another web server with a smaller footprint.