[CUWiN-Dev] introduction

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed May 25 14:12:29 CDT 2005

I've also been in contact with various Ile Sans Fil folks -- one of their
members sat on a panel I hosted for the Qualitative Inquiry Congress a few
weeks back.  WiFiDog sounds like a pretty amazing project, and has an
active group of developers working on it.  I think that putting this on
Sean's plate makes a lot of sense.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst