[CUWiN-Dev] new netbsd snapshot

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Fri Nov 4 17:29:52 CST 2005

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 12:36:19PM -0500, William Waites wrote:
> On October 30, 2005 04:48, David Young wrote:
> > I am writing a new NetBSD snapshot,
> > cuw:~dyoung/cuwin-netbsd-snap-30-Oct-2005.tgz.  I fixed bugs in the
> > makefs utility that affect the CD-ROM build.  If CD-ROMs weren't working
> > for you before, give them a shot, now.
>
> Might it be possible to put this snapshot somewhere that is publicly
> accessible? (or else might I have an account on cuw?)

I don't give out a lot of cuw accounts.  I know all cuw account holders
personally, or else I have been able to establish trust by other means.

I need some help if I'm going to make NetBSD snapshots available
more widely for download.  Maybe somebody who knows how to work that
abomination called "sourceforge" can help.