[CUWiN-Dev] new netbsd snapshot

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Fri Nov 4 17:45:47 CST 2005

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, David Young wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 12:36:19PM -0500, William Waites wrote:
> > Might it be possible to put this snapshot somewhere that is publicly
> > accessible? (or else might I have an account on cuw?)
>
> I need some help if I'm going to make NetBSD snapshots available
> more widely for download.  Maybe somebody who knows how to work that
> abomination called "sourceforge" can help.

Indeed, it does suck.  Also painful is the long upload time from cuw to a
site with lots of bandwidth (direct to SF or not).

William, if you can wait a couple more days, I plan to execute the steps
for the 0.5.9 release over the weekend.  This release will use the
snapshot you refer to and will, of course, be available in binary and
source form on the Abomination formerly known as SourceForge.

Chase