[CUWiN-Dev] Troublesome Bouncing Default Route

Rob Simmons robsimmons at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:42:23 CDT 2006

Unfortunately I rebooted the routers (fixing the problem) - I didn't have
net access when I did this which is why I didn't have the other
instructions; in doing so I lost the rest of the information that was on the
nodes at that time.

Trying to decode the other messages for next time, sorry for my lack of
sophistication here.

* Should I have also pulled the archived daemon files as well as the active
daemon file, then?
* How do I see the routes according to Zebra?
* How do I see the SPF computation? Is that an option that needs to be
thrown out when hslsd is first started, and if so how should it be
appropriately restarted with that option?