[CUWiN-Dev] Send in Your Summer of Code Project Ideas!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Apr 18 14:31:13 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I've started a project ideas webpage (with the four ideas Dave sent along) at:

cuwireless.net/2006soc

We need to add descriptions for the four existing projects and (hopefully) add
another dozen+ additional project ideas.  If you have editorial privs on the
site, feel free to edit away, if not, just drop me a quick e-mail with the info
to add and I'll put it up.

Please keep me posted,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President