[CUWiN-Dev] Katrina relief stories

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 19 11:47:27 CDT 2006

Hi, I attended the session on Katrina relief at the Wireless Summit, and
was really impressed.  Would anyone who participated be willing to share
his/her story?  I'm thinking about putting something together for
storytelling class.

Also, is there an interest in starting a Civilian Signal Corps?  Someone
suggested this during the session, and I was thinking about putting up
a website.  (BTW, would there be any possibility of hosting or co-loc?
I don't mind buying the domain name, and might be able to come up with
a server.  If not, I could find something else.)

Thanks,
Wendy