[CUWiN-Dev] "make cuwin small" elaboration

Chase Phillips ch at se.tl
Wed Apr 19 19:21:49 CDT 2006

Dave,

Let's set 2 goals: one for ideal size and one for "wow I can't believe
we could ever get this small and still work."  Setting those might
lead to some unexpected innovation.  Also, you've got the idea that
we're too big, so you should know how small we need to be to make that
nagging voice in your head go away.

Chase