[CUWiN-Dev] IBSS Split aka BSSID wars?

Sven-Ola Tuecke sven-ola at gmx.de
Thu Apr 27 13:52:35 CDT 2006

This is a "Hello" from Berlin / Germany :)

To my understanding CUWiN is also using AdHoc/IBSS on the wireless side of
your mesh. Do you have a found a good answer to cope with IBSS splits
situations? IBSS split should be experienced in every bigger mesh because
the underlying technology is the same. Basically this happens in mixed
hardware environments with a lot of different 802.11 protocol stack
implementations. Or is this unknown in BSD only environments? Sorry if this
questions sounds dumb, but I can assure you that it isn't.

TIA
Sven-Ola