[CUWiN-Dev] extra dhcpselect 'state' and wedge file format...

Chase Phillips ch at se.tl
Mon Aug 14 17:21:31 CDT 2006

On 8/14/06, dan blah <dan.blah at gmail.com> wrote:
> we are expecting some pretty big comits soon (tonight/tomorrow
> morning) for nodeconfig/dual radio.  i was holding off making a build
> and testing till then so i could do all the tests at the same time.
> if we dont get the comits tomorrow i will build a quick upgrade to
> test out the new dhcpselect quick tomorrow and let you know.

Integration testing is much harder when each changed component hasn't
been qualified individually.  I suggest testing at least the
dhcpselect change separately before testing all of the pretty big
changes together.

By the way, you don't need to build a whole image in order to test
this dhcpselect change.  You only need to copy the dhcpselect script
to the nodes and restart dhcpselect/the node.

Chase