[CUWiN-Dev] extra dhcpselect 'state' and wedge file format...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:59:28 CDT 2006

we are expecting some pretty big comits soon (tonight/tomorrow
morning) for nodeconfig/dual radio.  i was holding off making a build
and testing till then so i could do all the tests at the same time.
if we dont get the comits tomorrow i will build a quick upgrade to
test out the new dhcpselect quick tomorrow and let you know.

--
Daniel