[CUWiN-Dev] extra dhcpselect 'state' and wedge file format...

Chase Phillips ch at se.tl
Mon Aug 14 15:54:06 CDT 2006

Dan,

On 8/8/06, Chase Phillips <ch at se.tl> wrote:
> I've committed two patches to the trunk.  The first (4108) only
> net-connects a node if it passes a simple ping test.  The second
> (4109) rescans all interfaces that are eligible for net connections at
> a regular interval -- currently around every 3 minutes.

Have you tried my change out on net-connected nodes and "black hole"
nodes?  I've reviewed it again and believe it should work in both
cases.  I'm not usually in a period where I have time to work on
larger CUWiN issues, but I am at the moment.  Any feedback you can
offer soon can decrease the turnaround time bug fixing might require.

Thanks,
Chase