[CUWiN-Dev] extra dhcpselect 'state' and wedge file format...

Chase Phillips ch at se.tl
Tue Aug 8 11:24:25 CDT 2006

I've committed two patches to the trunk.  The first (4108) only
net-connects a node if it passes a simple ping test.  The second
(4109) rescans all interfaces that are eligible for net connections at
a regular interval -- currently around every 3 minutes.

These two patches taken together should cause dhcpselect to handle
appropriately most (if not all) cases where the net-connectedness of
an interface changes over time.

The patches require testing to ensure things are still working
properly, so let me know when and where you'll be testing so I may be
involved.

Chase