[CUWiN-Dev] static gateways

Matt Isaacs matthew.isaacs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:35:55 CDT 2006

OK.  I've setup ifconfig.sip0, mygate, and internet-connected.  The
situation currently is that the gateway can send traffic out to the
internet, and the second node can now ping the the outside interface on the
gateway node.  The routes also appear to be holding.  However, traffic from
the second node still is not being routed to the internet.  A traceroute
shows anything beyond the gatway node (specifically its wireless ip,
10.0.x.x) to time out.

Any other ideas?

--Matt