[CUWiN-Dev] CUWiN network map based on map.seattlewireless software

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Wed Feb 22 11:20:53 CST 2006

Someone pointed me at SeattleWireless's neat map software a month ago.  I
wanted to stand a copy of it up for CUWiN so I got in touch with the
author and he agreed to release the source code for it under GPL.

I've ported the software (fixing some bugs in the process) and filled it
in with our active node data.  My beta map installation can be seen at:

  http://shepard.ameth.org/cuwin-map/

I have a list of known issues (buggy in IE, top graphic is clipped, &c)
that I'd like to get fixed soon.  If you see something that looks askew,
let me know -- it might need to be added to my list.

Regards,
Chase