[CUWiN-Dev] CUWiN network map based on map.seattlewireless software

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Wed Feb 22 15:29:35 CST 2006

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Sascha Meinrath wrote:

> Brilliant!!!  We should add _all_ the potential node hosting locations from the
> wiki.  Also, how difficult would it be to have multiple different colors for
> node (e.g., one for each of the main clouds, another for unaffiliated nodes, one
> for broken nodes, etc.)?

I hadn't considered the node affiliation to be a differentiator for the
color of the node marker.  That's a good idea.  To do this, I'll need to
extend the code in this area.  I'll take a look when I get home from work
to see what it will take.

I added two potential locations as examples.  I just need to go through
the list and add the rest.  I'll do that soon.

> But this is quite awesome!

Happy you like it. :)

Chase