[CUWiN-Dev] WIRELESS PROJECT

joeannan at 12move.nl joeannan at 12move.nl
Sat Feb 25 15:57:20 CST 2006

Dear Sir,
I visited your website and I'm very facinated by your rural project in Ghana.
I'm interested in setting up a similar project in the Central Region of Ghana
with the aim to serve primarily Agona-Swedru/Winneba district first as a
pilot rural project for this region.
Kindly inform me on what are the requirements which will enable me to promote
your organisation and to realize a similar project as yours for the benefit
of this region.
What are the cost involved acquiring a FLAT PANEL, NODE, SATELITE and the
rest of equipments needed? I'm already having a premises and a quite number
of computers for a computer literacy education purposes.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
Greetings and best regards,
>Joe<

12move ADSL Fast: topsnelheid voor n?g minder! 2 Mb ADSL-verbinding voor
slechts 13,95 euro per maand! GRATIS modem, GEEN aansluitkosten, monteur
voor slechts 29,95 euro. Ga FAST naar http://www.12move.nl en meld je aan.