[CUWiN-Dev] WIRELESS PROJECT

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sat Feb 25 18:28:27 CST 2006

Hi Joe,

joeannan at 12move.nl wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> I visited your website and I'm very facinated by your rural project in Ghana.
> I'm interested in setting up a similar project in the Central Region of Ghana
> with the aim to serve primarily Agona-Swedru/Winneba district first as a
> pilot rural project for this region.
> Kindly inform me on what are the requirements which will enable me to promote
> your organisation and to realize a similar project as yours for the benefit
> of this region.
> What are the cost involved acquiring a FLAT PANEL, NODE, SATELITE and the
> rest of equipments needed? I'm already having a premises and a quite number
> of computers for a computer literacy education purposes.
> Hoping to hear from you soon,
> Greetings and best regards,
>
>>Joe<

I've cc-ed John Atkinson (who's been working on the Ghana Wireless project).
I'm not sure what equipment costs run in Ghana, but he can probably provide you
with some general estimates.  In terms of requirements for setting up a CUWiN
Network, I would recommend reading through the documentation section of our
website:  http://cuwireless.net/manual

Let me know if you have any specific questions,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President