[CUWiN-Dev] WIRELESS PROJECT

John Atkinson john.atkinson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:46:28 CST 2006

Joe,

Here are some quick numbers to give you an idea of the costs:

Satellite: USD $3000 for equipment, plus monthly fees for service, starting
around USD $400.
Node:  Each node costs around USD $500 to install, which includes the
antenna, mast, cabling, and router w/ WiFi card.

We're in the Eastern Region, near to Akropong and Koforidua.  If you want to
talk more about this you can reach volunteers working on the project through
these Spacefon numbers:

0244955324  /  0244562244

We'd be happy to help you in any way we can.

Regards,

John Atkinson
Wireless Ghana